Diverse, creative team of people, passionate about procurement is seeking motivated individuals interested to work in a dynamic and professional work environment.
Delivering practical, effective services and software that enable procurement leaders to maximise their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance.
- Managing the end-to-end procurement process by finding suitable suppliers, executing requests for proposals and preparing price analyses
- Daily communication in English and German
- Collecting data, compiling & analyzing the results
- Conducting and managing supplier evaluations for our clients
- Supporting clients with day to day ad-hoc sourcing requests, various cost, change management & supplier performance management
- Building and maintaining relationships with both clients and suppliers
- Providing guidance and training to more junior colleagues
- are fluent in English and German Language (spoken and written)
- have at least one year of experience in strategic sourcing
- are proactive – you need to have a hands-on approach to your work and not be afraid to ask the right questions
- are adaptable to various work settings, categories, situations (and problems)
- can organize your time and prioritize your tasks
- possess strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills
- are very good friends with Excel: VLOOKUP, Pivots, working with large data sets, etc.
- Above standard starting salary, language courses, extra vacation days, lunch vouchers, sick days, contribution to Pension or Life insurance, multi-sport cards and home office
- We provide training, mentoring programs and career development plans to invest in our people
- A fully renewed and modern office in the center of Prague, hosts an open, friendly and multicultural atmosphere with different nationalities
Tel.: +420 773 153 519